Monday, August 10, 2009

My Bats

I purchased by first TT bats earlier this year from a colleague at work. You could considered them semi-second hand: the blades were brand new and the rubbers were used.

Rubber: Butterfly Bryce (2.1mm Hard Sponge)
The rubbers had been used by a competition player heavily for a short period of time, but they were in great condition. Very fast and still had allot of grip.



Blade: Petr Korbel OFF
Both blades were the same except for the handle: (1) Straight and (2) Anatomic. I like they way the Anatomic handle feels in my hand, however I still like to use the Straight handle for a change.



Weight
The like the feel of the bats, however they are on they heavy side. The blade alone is only weight 78g, however the rubber adds allot of weight. I think it is the 2.1mm hard sponge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment